How do I get rid of water belly weight?
- Eat less salt. Salt is made up of sodium and chloride.
- Increase your magnesium intake. Magnesium is a very important mineral.
- Get more vitamin B6.
- Eat more potassium-rich foods.
- Try dandelion.
- Limit your refined carb intake.
Why am I retaining so much water in my stomach? Water retention is a common health issue that can be caused by a number of factors, including diet, menstrual cycles, and genetics. You can help relieve water retention by making some lifestyle changes. If water retention persists, consult with a doctor who may prescribe medications.
What is the fastest way to get rid of water retention?
- Exercise on a Regular Basis. Share on Pinterest.
- Sleep More.
- Stress Less.
- Take Electrolytes.
- Manage Salt Intake.
- Take a Magnesium Supplement.
- Take a Dandelion Supplement.
- Drink More Water.
What foods cause water retention? Water retention is often the result of eating too much salt, processed, high-sodium foods, and not drinking enough water. 1 Ingredients like monosodium glutamate, or MSG, baking soda, sodium nitrite, sodium saccharin, and sodium benzoate have just as much of a role in inducing bloating as plain table salt.