How do you make iced tea with an infuser bottle?
- Place 1 tsp of loose leaf tea in the infuser.
- Screw the infuser onto the lid.
- Fill the bottle with water (& ice if you’d like)
- Screw the lid on & shake to mix the water with the leaves.
- Wait 10 minutes, flip the spout, & enjoy!
How do you use a tea infuser bottle?
Can you put iced tea in a water bottle? You’ll need a plastic bottle with a wide enough mouth to put tea bags in — I like half gallon juice bottles, as in the photo at the top of the article, or one-gallon water bottles. Gatorade bottles, with their wide mouths, also work well.
Can any tea be cold brewed? You can cold brew any tea, and the process generally reduces the caffeine content by half of any tea you use. The result is a smooth, easy to drink tea that’s calming and refreshing. Think of how slow-roasting a dish over several hours creates delicious flavors that can’t be achieved by heating in the microwave…