How do you use a tea cup infuser?
- Fill your tea infuser with tea.
- Place it in a cup or teapot and top with warm or boiling water.
- Let the tea release its flavors via the infuser and steep for 2-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea infuser and enjoy your drink.
Do you need a infuser for tea? Some teapots have a built-in strainer, or a removable infuser—both are very handy features as they provide the benefit of keeping the tea leaves out of your cup. But if your teapot does not have either of these features, you’re in good company. You’ll just need a separate strainer or an infuser.
What is a tea strainer called? A tea infuser is a device in which loose, dried tea leaves are placed for steeping or brewing, in a mug or a teapot full of hot water; it is often called a teaball or tea maker, and sometimes a tea egg.
How do you make a homemade tea infuser?
- Cut a piece of tin foil about one foot square.
- Fold it twice (to one-quarter the original size).
- Pour your tea leaves into the center of the tin foil.
- Bring the corners of the tin foil together above the leaves, then twist and fold them.