How do you use a tea infuser basket?
- Fill your tea infuser with tea.
- Place it in a cup or teapot and top with warm or boiling water.
- Let the tea release its flavors via the infuser and steep for 2-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea infuser and enjoy your drink.
What is the best tea infuser bottle?
- Pure Zen Tea Tumbler With Infuser. Travel sleeve, glass and stainless steel.
- LeafLife Bamboo Tumbler With Tea Infuser. Leak-proof, bamboo and stainless steel.
- UEndure Glass Tea Infuser Bottle. Lead and BPA-free, travel sleeve.
- Sacred Lotus Love Infuser Bottle. 2 travel sleeves, elegant design.
How do you use a teapot tea infuser?
- Clean your tea utensils and mug. Always use clean mugs and infusers.
- Choose the right water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Preheat your mug or a teapot.
- Put the tea leaves into your infuser.
- Place your infuser into a mug or a teapot.
- Let it steep.
- Enjoy and re-steep.
How do you make coffee in a tea infuser? Rinse the cup and the tea infuser ball/spoon with hot water. Add three tablespoons of coffee grounds to the tea ball and clasp the two meshes together. Insert the infuser ball or spoon in the mug with the handle protruding from the cup. Add about 240ml (8oz) water to the cup and steep for four minutes.