How do you use a tea kettle with an infuser?
- Step 1 – Heat water. POUR FRESH WATER INTO A KETTLE AND HEAT TO EXACT TEMPERATURE.
- Step 2 – Add tea into the infuser. PICK YOUR FAVORITE TEA AND PLACE INFUSER INTO THE TEACUP.
- Step 3 – Steep precisely and remove infuser. POUR HOT WATER OVER LEAVES AND STEEP PER SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS.
- Step 4 – Savor the moment.
Can you put an infuser in a tea kettle? Once the water is at the ideal temperature, add an infuser filled with tea leaves (or tea bags) to the kettle as it cools. The steeping time is the same as it would be in a teapot or tea cup.
What type of tea kettle is best?
- Best Overall: OXO Brew Classic Tea Kettle. 4.4. Amazon.
- Best Budget: Mr. Coffee Carterton Stainless Steel Tea Kettle. 4.5.
- Best Electric: Cuisinart PerfecTemp Cordless Electric Kettle. 4.8. Amazon.
- Best Enamel: Le Creuset Classic Whistling Kettle. Amazon.
- Best Gooseneck: Chefbar Tea Kettle. 3.8.
What is a teapot with infuser? A tea infuser is a device in which loose, dried tea leaves are placed for steeping or brewing, in a mug or a teapot full of hot water; it is often called a teaball or tea maker, and sometimes a tea egg. The tea infuser gained popularity in the first half of the 19th century.