How do you use an electric tea kettle with an infuser?
Can you infuse tea in a kettle? While you can throw tea leaves in a kettle, the preferred method is to heat the water to the desired temperature and to pour the water over the tea. The reason is that it allows the tea leaves to get proper agitation and aeration from the swirling hot water, releasing more flavor and health benefits.
Which electric kettle is best for tea?
- Cuisinart PerfecTemp Cordless Electric Kettle.
- Zwilling Enfinigy Cool Touch Electric Kettle.
- Bodum Bistro Electric Water Kettle.
- Breville the Smart Kettle Luxe.
- Fellow Stagg Gooseneck Kettle.
- KitchenAid Electric Kettle.
- Smeg Electric Kettle.
- Chefman 1.8 liter electric glass kettle.
Can you put tea leaves in electric kettle? Boil water in an electric kettle. Place the tea leaves or the tea bag in a cup or a pot. Pour the boiling water in the pot and let the tea steep for about 4-5 minutes. Then, throw the tea leaves or the tea bag away.