How do you use an infused water pitcher?
What do you put in an infuser water bottle?
- Lemon & Ginger. Try swapping in lemongrass for a fresh, green flavor.
- Grapefruit Basil.
- Strawberry Jalapeno.
- Pineapple Mint.
- Blueberry Lime Cilantro.
- Watermelon Cucumber.
- Raspberry Lemon.
- Blackberry & Sage.
How long do you leave fruit in water to infuse? 3–4 hours should be enough to have nicely infused water but if you like strong flavors, you can leave the fruit in for up to 12 hours. Once you are happy with the flavor it’s a good idea to strain out the fruit.
What is the healthiest fruit to put in water?
- Cucumber, Lime, and Mint. this recipe.
- Apple Cinnamon. Source: The Perfect Sprinkle.
- Citrus and Cucumber. Source: No Gogis, No Glory.
- Blackberry and Sage. Source: Evermine Occasions.
- Strawberry, Lemon, and Basil.
- Grapefruit and Rosemary.
- Watermelon and Mint Water.