Is drinking fruit infused water good for you? Drinking plenty of water is good for every cell in our body. Adding fruit infused water made with fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs to your daily wellness plan can help boost your immune system, increases energy, aid with digestion, promote weight loss and more.
What is the healthiest fruit to put in water?
- Cucumber, Lime, and Mint. this recipe.
- Apple Cinnamon. Source: The Perfect Sprinkle.
- Citrus and Cucumber. Source: No Gogis, No Glory.
- Blackberry and Sage. Source: Evermine Occasions.
- Strawberry, Lemon, and Basil.
- Grapefruit and Rosemary.
- Watermelon and Mint Water.
Is lemon water healthy? Drinking lemon water before meals may help promote and improve digestion. That’s because the citric acid found in lemon juice has been shown to boost gastric acid secretion, a digestive fluid produced in the stomach that enables your body to break down and digest food.
How long can infused water sit in the fridge? Refrigerate leftover infused water within 2 hours. Fresh infused water should be stored in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for about six days. Prior to drinking, be sure to inspect the water for any spoilage.