Is it still healthy to drink water with flavor packets? The answer is no – it isn’t bad for you. Powdered drinks such as Crystal light are great as substitutions for sugary sodas and lattes. They may help you drink more water – especially for those who think the lack of flavor in water keeps them from staying hydrated.
Is adding flavor packets to water the same as drinking water? We can Verify: Our expert says flavored waters are a sufficient substitute for normal H2O. “If you’re not going to drink tap water because it’s boring, but you will drink a sugar-free either non-carbonated or carbonated natural flavored water alternative, then that is healthier than no water at all.”
What is the best liquid water enhancer?
- Best Overall Choice: Hydrant’s Rapid Hydration Mix.
- Runner-Up Option: NUUN Sport Hydration Tablets.
- Best Value for the Money: Stur Classic Variety Pack, Natural Water Enhancer.
- Most Budget-Friendly: True Lemon Bulk Dispenser Pack.
- Best Water Flavoring for Morning Energy: Hydrant’s Caffeinated Hydration Mix.
Are water additives healthy? LOADED WITH CHEMICALS AND ADDITIVES
They use artificial flavors and colors, which have both been linked to an increase of several potential health risks ranging from allergic reactions to certain types of cancer.