What burns belly fat the quickest? High-intensity interval training (HIIT): It is probably one of the fastest and most efficient ways to lose stomach fat and reduce the overall body fat percentage. HIIT is a high-intensity short period of exercise that usually doesn’t exceed 30 minutes, with short breaks of recovery periods of 30-60 seconds.
How can I drop 20 pounds fast?
- Count Calories.
- Drink More Water.
- Increase Your Protein Intake.
- Cut Your Carb Consumption.
- Start Lifting Weights.
- Eat More Fiber.
- Set a Sleep Schedule.
- Stay Accountable.
What causes big stomach in females? If you eat too much and exercise too little, you’re likely to carry excess weight — including belly fat. Also, your muscle mass might diminish slightly with age, while fat increases.
What should I drink in the morning to lose weight?
- Honey and Lemon Tea. If you wonder what to drink in the morning to lose weight, then your answer is right here!
- Cucumber and Mint Detox Water.
- Fresh Fruit Juices.
- Haldi Tea.
- Ginger Tea.
- Orange and Mint Infused Water.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Drink.