What do you put in a fruit infuser water bottle?
- Grapefruit Basil. Incredibly refreshing and tangy — with minimal calories.
- Strawberry Jalapeno.
- Pineapple Mint.
- Blueberry Lime Cilantro.
- Watermelon Cucumber.
- Raspberry Lemon.
- Blackberry & Sage.
- Apple Cinnamon.
How long do you leave fruit in water to infuse? 3–4 hours should be enough to have nicely infused water but if you like strong flavors, you can leave the fruit in for up to 12 hours. Once you are happy with the flavor it’s a good idea to strain out the fruit.
How do you use a fruit infuser water bottle? Simply remove the lid, take out the centrepiece and add water to the bottle as usual. Open the infuser to add some diced fruits of your choice, close it, place it back into the bottle and tighten the lid. Your homemade goodness infused water is ready.
What is the healthiest fruit to put in water?
- Cucumber, Lime, and Mint. this recipe.
- Apple Cinnamon. Source: The Perfect Sprinkle.
- Citrus and Cucumber. Source: No Gogis, No Glory.
- Blackberry and Sage. Source: Evermine Occasions.
- Strawberry, Lemon, and Basil.
- Grapefruit and Rosemary.
- Watermelon and Mint Water.