What do you put in a fruit infuser water bottle?
- Grapefruit Basil. Incredibly refreshing and tangy — with minimal calories.
- Strawberry Jalapeno.
- Pineapple Mint.
- Blueberry Lime Cilantro.
- Watermelon Cucumber.
- Raspberry Lemon.
- Blackberry & Sage.
- Apple Cinnamon.
What is the healthiest fruit to put in water?
- Cucumber, Lime, and Mint. this recipe.
- Apple Cinnamon. Source: The Perfect Sprinkle.
- Citrus and Cucumber. Source: No Gogis, No Glory.
- Blackberry and Sage. Source: Evermine Occasions.
- Strawberry, Lemon, and Basil.
- Grapefruit and Rosemary.
- Watermelon and Mint Water.
How long do you leave fruit in water to infuse? 3–4 hours should be enough to have nicely infused water but if you like strong flavors, you can leave the fruit in for up to 12 hours. Once you are happy with the flavor it’s a good idea to strain out the fruit.
How much fruit do you put in infused water? I will say I only suggest using ½ of a lemon and ½ of a lime for 4 cups of water. Lemons and lime have much higher potency and flavor water more dramatically than most other fruits. Therefore, it makes the most sense to make at least 8 cups of citrus-flavored water and use the whole lime and whole lemon.