What do you put in a fruit infuser water bottle?
- Grapefruit Basil. Incredibly refreshing and tangy — with minimal calories.
- Strawberry Jalapeno.
- Pineapple Mint.
- Blueberry Lime Cilantro.
- Watermelon Cucumber.
- Raspberry Lemon.
- Blackberry & Sage.
- Apple Cinnamon.
How long can you leave fruit in infuser water bottle? Fruit, like any fresh food, will start to spoil quicker when left unrefrigerated. Refill your infused drink with additional water as you drink it to maintain good flavor. Keep fruit in your infused waters for up to 24 hours. After that, strain out the fruit and keep the infused water refrigerated for up to two days.
Do fruit infuser water bottles work? A water bottle with an infuser can boost the flavor of your water, making the taste more appealing and increasing overall fluid intake, keeping you well hydrated. “Infusing water with fruit, veggies, and herbs can improve the taste and flavor of your water, so you’ll be more inclined to sip.
What is the healthiest fruit to put in water?
- Cucumber, Lime, and Mint. this recipe.
- Apple Cinnamon. Source: The Perfect Sprinkle.
- Citrus and Cucumber. Source: No Gogis, No Glory.
- Blackberry and Sage. Source: Evermine Occasions.
- Strawberry, Lemon, and Basil.
- Grapefruit and Rosemary.
- Watermelon and Mint Water.