What is the 7 day cucumber diet? In fact, proponents of the diet sometimes use the tagline, “7 days for 7 kilograms.” The diet consists mainly of cucumbers, along with a few protein-rich foods, such as eggs, chicken, fish, and nuts. It recommends replacing most foods with cucumbers, meaning even other fruits and vegetables should be kept to a minimum.
How can I lose my stomach fat?
- Eat a healthy diet. Focus on plant-based foods, such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains, and choose lean sources of protein and low-fat dairy products.
- Replace sugary beverages.
- Keep portion sizes in check.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine.
Which vegetable is best for weight loss?
- Spinach. “It’s lower in calories, packs a nutritional punch and is versatile to use in all sorts of recipes,” says Devje.
- Spaghetti squash.
- Brussels sprouts.
- Green peas.
- Sweet potato.
- Related Links:
Is pineapple good for weight loss? Eating Pineapple May Enhance Your Weight Loss
Even if it doesn’t have a significant effect on your metabolism, it’s a good snack choice because it (and other fruits) is low in calories, high in important vitamins and minerals, and does not include saturated fats or trans fats, Andrews says.