What is the difference between a tea infuser and a tea strainer? Tea infusers are used to hold the loose tea leaves while the tea steeps. As you pour, tea strainers catch all the loose tea leaves and prevent them from getting into your teacup or teapot. Tea infusers let you steep the loose tea leaves in a teacup or teapot, allowing them to naturally infuse into the water.
What are the best tea mugs?
- Sweese 201.102 Porcelain Tea Mug – Best Overall.
- Tea Forte Kati Cup Cherry Blossom – Runner Up.
- SWEEJAR Porcelain Tea Mug – Honorable Mention.
- Lezero 13 Ounce Tea Cup – Also Consider.
- Kitchables Double Walled Glass Tea Cup.
How do you use a tea infuser mug?
- Clean your tea utensils and mug. Always use clean mugs and infusers.
- Choose the right water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Preheat your mug or a teapot.
- Put the tea leaves into your infuser.
- Place your infuser into a mug or a teapot.
- Let it steep.
- Enjoy and re-steep.
What is a mug with infuser? Tea infuser mugs are the trustiest tea-tool for making a smashing loose leaf brew when you are without teapot or teabag. A must-have for every tea lover, sleek and chic tea infuser mugs include stainless steel infusers and handy lids so you can brew perfectly hot cups of loose leaf tea with ease.