What is the difference between a tea infuser and a tea strainer? Tea infusers are used to hold the loose tea leaves while the tea steeps. As you pour, tea strainers catch all the loose tea leaves and prevent them from getting into your teacup or teapot. Tea infusers let you steep the loose tea leaves in a teacup or teapot, allowing them to naturally infuse into the water.
Which tea cup is best?
- FnP CL Ceramic Tea Cup, 6 Pieces.
- Larah by Borosil-Mimosa Cup and Saucer Set, 12 Pieces.
- Marnier’s Creation Ceramic Tea Cup, 6 Pieces.
- Toygully Glassware Tea Cup, 6 Pieces.
- Diva From La Opala Sovrana Collection Opalware Cup And Saucer Set, 6 Pieces.
What is a mug with infuser? Tea infuser mugs are the trustiest tea-tool for making a smashing loose leaf brew when you are without teapot or teabag. A must-have for every tea lover, sleek and chic tea infuser mugs include stainless steel infusers and handy lids so you can brew perfectly hot cups of loose leaf tea with ease.
How do you use a tea infuser mug?
- Clean your tea utensils and mug. Always use clean mugs and infusers.
- Choose the right water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Preheat your mug or a teapot.
- Put the tea leaves into your infuser.
- Place your infuser into a mug or a teapot.
- Let it steep.
- Enjoy and re-steep.