What should I put in my diffuser water bottle?
- Grapefruit Basil. Incredibly refreshing and tangy — with minimal calories.
- Strawberry Jalapeno.
- Pineapple Mint.
- Blueberry Lime Cilantro.
- Watermelon Cucumber.
- Raspberry Lemon.
- Blackberry & Sage.
- Apple Cinnamon.
How do you use a fruit infuser water bottle? Simply remove the lid, take out the centrepiece and add water to the bottle as usual. Open the infuser to add some diced fruits of your choice, close it, place it back into the bottle and tighten the lid. Your homemade goodness infused water is ready.
What is the healthiest fruit to put in water?
- Cucumber, Lime, and Mint. this recipe.
- Apple Cinnamon. Source: The Perfect Sprinkle.
- Citrus and Cucumber. Source: No Gogis, No Glory.
- Blackberry and Sage. Source: Evermine Occasions.
- Strawberry, Lemon, and Basil.
- Grapefruit and Rosemary.
- Watermelon and Mint Water.
What fruit can I put in my water?
- Orange and Citrus Blueberry.
- Cucumber and Mint.
- Basil and watermelon.
- Pineapple and mint.
- Lime and cherry.
- Lemon and strawberry.
- Pineapple and mango.
- Raspberry and grapefruit.